Fields & Directions
- Please do not park on grassy surfaces. We are guests of the township and school district properties. Please treat these facilities with care. There is ample parking on the street and in adjacent parking lots.
- Please leave your dog at home. There are township and school district ordinances restricting animals from the ball fields.
- Please do not smoke at soccer fields.
- Shin guards are required for all soccer players. Cleats are recommended due to frequent wet grass. Please have your child bring a ball to each game, as we cannot supply balls for each player. There can be no hats or jewelry (even earrings). Please bring a water bottle.
- Soccer is FUN. We have a zero-tolerance policy for overly aggressive behavior by or toward players, coaches, or referees. If you see it, please notify a league official.
300 Longfellow Road
8149 New 2nd Street
7853 Front Street
400 Harrison Avenue