All program staff, coordinators, coaches or referee volunteers MUST complete the KidSafe paperwork and then personally pick-up your volunteer’s shirt PRIOR to coaching or refereeing a game. Sorry, but without a shirt you may not participate.
There are 3 easy steps for receiving KidSafe approval.
Step 1: Register yourself (It's FREE!) as a coach, in our online registration system.
"Login/Register" below and then sign yourself up.
Step 2: Click on the Background Check button and complete the questions.
Step 3: Read the Kidsafe Rules and Kidsafe Overview documents.
> Remember, as a coach, you must take responsibility for the safety, on and off the field!
• US Youth Soccer Risk Management (Beyond Kidsafe) [pdf]
• US Youth Soccer Risk Management KidSafe Booklet [pdf]
• Positive Parenting [link]
• Website Risk Management for Youth Organizations [pdf]
• Risk Management Aspects of Running a Soccer Tournament [pdf]
• Living Through a Lawsuit [doc]
• Managing the Ultimate Risk [doc]
• Head Injuries Memorandum (March 31, 2009) [pdf]
• Top 20 Youth Soccer Insurance Claims [pdf]
• Standard Youth Soccer Insurance Coverage [pdf] (1.93 MB)
• Introduction, Syllabus and Sample Bylaws [pdf]
• Goal Safety [pdf]
• The Dangers of Movable Soccer Goals [pdf]
• Soccer Goal Injuries [pdf]
• BollingerSoccer.com Sports Rick Management Library [pdf]